Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rod Stewart's sweaty face

He says...


Spotted this - 34 in Mayfair, part of the Caprice group... slightly off-putting that we might have to suffer the presence of an oleaginous Rod Stewart salivating over one of his blonde bints. But still, by the time 34 comes around (roughly August 2014), I'd like to think I'll have a job that allows me to happily splash £160 on a single portion of caviar.


Meanwhile, I lunched at sexy Orient Express-vibed Bob Bob Ricard today and while I had a rather nice borscht, the evening menu looks much more exciting...


Meanwhile meanwhile, we've decided Hastings' Pier Nine is the place - maybe next weekend, maybe the weekend after. Could be a good excuse for a boozy Sunday lunch then a leisurely walk along the seafront in the POURING RAIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment