Sunday, October 30, 2011

At fours and fives.. and nines...

She says...

No, no you're wrong! I heard about Le Manoir positively years ago! *gets off high horse*

Anyway we've now roped in one lot of parents, setting them the task of finding a restaurant somewhere in Cheshire with five in the title for when we come up bearing gifts, Santa-stylee, before our trip to South America. Which means number four has to be between now and then... Decisions need to be made!

Another option for four that's come up in my google searches is this place - a Greek restaurant in central London called The Four Lanterns. Too similar to the Turkish belly dancing place in location and cuisine (what! cry all our Greek and Turkish followers in outrage - our food is as different as our debt crisises!) I think for us this time. Claiming to be near Madame Tussauds I'm more interested in its proximity to Urban Outfitters on Oxford Street, and am definitely going to bear it in mind for a cheap and cheerful after-shopping eatery.

Looking further down the timeline, I've come across this inviting looking place for future number nine. I could eat the herb crusted whatever-meat-it-is pictured on the home page right now in fact.


A good excuse for a jaunt to Stratford Upon Avon; it's been a, wrinkle-forming, long time since I numbed my bum watching Romeo & Juliet there whilst on a school trip. Be nice to refresh the progressively patchy memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment